It’s official! My podcast premieres Monday, October 30. You can listen to the My Instruction Manual Podcast Preview now by signing up for the feed in Apple Podcasts or Stitcher and lots of other great podcast providers!
I’ve also included the audio here:
I’m launching Monday with three full episodes crammed with stories, ideas, and conversations with some of the biggest names in personal development and self improvement.
We’ll be hearing from regular contributors: Michelle Jaelin on nutrition, Joelle Anderson on mindfulness and Kathleen Trotter on fitness.
I’ll also be sharing some of the great interviews I’ve been recording. Over the next few weeks, I’ll present my conversations with:
- Jenny Blake, author of Pivot: The Only Move that Matters Is Your Next One and host of the Pivot Podcast.
- Luminita D. Saviuc, creator of one of the most viral self help posts of all time and author of 15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy: An Inspiring Guide to Discovering Effortless Joy.
- Robert Puff (AKA Dr. Puff), the host of the world’s number one health podcast.
- Kurek Ashley, author of How Would Love Respond? Imagine of You Were Given a Gift So Powerful That You Knew You Had to Share It With the World.
- Dr. Greg Wells, author of The Ripple Effect: Sleep Better, Eat Better, Move Better, Think Better and host of The Be Better Podcast.
- And many more!
Be sure to subscribe now so the episodes land in your podcast player as soon as they’re live! I’ve included links to subscribe and listen on Apple Podcasts and Stitcher. You can also scroll down and listen to the preview episode now!
I would love to hear what you think!