Do you like learning how to be a better you? Want to be part of a positive community where we learn and grow together? If so, I hope you’ll join me in the My Instruction Manual Self-Help Book Club on Facebook.
We’re about to go live with our first book. For April, we’ll be reading / discussing How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
You can join the club by clicking this link. You’ll need to request to join, but don’t worry… I’ve got a spot reserved with your name on it.
Here are five reasons to join the Self-Help Book Club
- Each month we’ll pick a different book to read / discuss. You’re welcome to participate every month. Or, if life is getting too busy, or the book doesn’t interest you, take the month off!
- Some months, we’ll be joined by the authors of the books we’re studying in a private Q&A.
- You’ll get to participate in selecting the books we read and discuss.
- Not only is the club free, but I’ve made some bonus freebies available for group members. You can find the link to download them in the pinned post in the Facebook group.
- Our first book — How to Win Friends and Influence People — is a self-help classic. It’s not too long, and the ebook is available for less than $1 on Amazon. So time and money shouldn’t be a barrier.
I can’t wait to see you in the club!