Nutrition contributor Michelle Jaelin provides advice on healthy snacking. And host Keith McArthur announces the topic of his next book: Resolutions.
Thanks for listening. Please subscribe!
Episode 32 Show Notes
[00:00] Welcome and Intro
- Keith’s next book will be about resolutions [00:59]
- The three resolutions Keith is setting as part of his research for the book [01:43]
- Keith shares feedback from readers about their own guilty pleasures [4:08]
[6:20] Nutrition contributor Michelle Jaelin on Healthy Snacking
Michelle Jaelin is both a trained artist and a Registered Dietitian who is known as The NutritionArtist. She appears regularly as in newspapers, magazines and on television as an expert in healthy eating.
In this conversation, Keith and Michelle discuss:
- A healthy snack combines produce (fruits and vegetables) with protein [6:59]
- Healthy fats can also be part of healthy snacking [7:33]
- Try to have healthy snacks on hand. They’re hard to find when you’re out and suddenly have cravings [9:01}
- Where to find Michelle: