My new book, Winning Resolutions, is available today.
The book gets released on December 11, but pre-orders are available now.
I want to make it worthwhile for you to pre-order, so I’ve created a pile of exclusive bonus content for you if you pre-order before December 11.
More on that below. But first, two questions for you.
How many times have you set New Year’s resolutions only to break them before the end of January?
How often have you decided to make a change in your life only to stumble before you reach your goal?
Most people treat resolutions like a lottery ticket — more of a fun wish than a serious commitment.
There’s another way.
Winning Resolutions prescribes a recipe for you to transform your life and achieve any goal by mastering habits, harnessing willpower, and taking charge of your environment. The book includes dozens of science-based hacks gleaned from those who have already achieved their biggest goals and wildest dreams.
Best of all, you don’t need to wait until New Year’s to make a change. You can start today! Whether you’re trying to lose weight, get fit, quit smoking, get out of debt, improve your relationships, jump-start your career, run a marathon, or make any other dream come true — this book is for you.
Pre-order bonuses include:
- A fully-customizable 2019 Resolution Planning Guide to help you achieve your goals and dreams.
- A cheat sheet with the 35 most important tips to help you set and achieve your resolutions.
- Audio and transcripts of my research interviews so you can get behind the scenes with me.
Where to order
Click the following links to order your copy. I will add additional retailers to this list as they make the book available.
Click here for Amazon / Kindle
Click here for Barnes and Noble Nook
How to claim your pre-order bonuses
In order to get your free pre-order bonuses, all you need to follow two simple steps:
- Pre-order your copy of Winning Resolutions before December 11. Order from any retailer in print or ebook.
- Send an email with proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org.