Is New Year’s the best time to set resolutions? Why are most resolutions health and fitness related? How do we ensure we’re successful with resolutions? We answer these questions and more in this special New Year’s edition of the My Instruction Manual podcast.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Android
Thanks for listening. Please subscribe!
Episode 55 Show Notes
[00:00] Welcome and Intro
[1:50] Audio comment from Sarah Warsi
[7:10] Fitness contributor Kathleen Trotter on New Year’s Resolutions
Kathleen Trotter is author of Finding Your Fit: A Compassionate Trainer’s Guide to Making Fitness a Lifelong Habit
In this conversation, Keith and Kathleen discuss:
- Is New Year’s really the best time for resolutions?
- How Gretchen Rubin’s The Four Tendencies can help you with your resolutions
- Where to find Kathleen
- Instagram: KathleenTrotterFitness
- Twitter: KTrotterFitness
- Facebook: KathleenTrotter
[12:25] Nutrition contributor Michelle Jaelin on New Year’s Resolutions
Michelle Jaelin is both a trained artist and a Registered Dietitian who is known as The NutritionArtist. She appears regularly as in newspapers, magazines and on television as an expert in healthy eating.
In this conversation, Keith and Michelle discuss:
- Why are health-related resolutions so popular?
- Michelle explains the “false hope syndrome”
- What should people do if they’ve already fallen off track with their resolutions?
- Where to find Michelle:
- Twitter: @nutritionartist
- Instagram: /nutritionartist
- Facebook: /nutritionartistRD
[16:35] Closing words
Feedback & Connect
- Subscribe to My Instruction Manual on Apple Podcasts or on Android
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keith on Twitter: @KeithMcArthur
- Join our Facebook page
- Check out our Pinterest page: myinstructionmanual
Happy new year to you too. Thank you for sharing your tips i will come back and to gretchin rubin i like her