This week’s guest set a resolution to lose weight. And he did — more than 200 pounds. And dropped his waist size from 58 to size 30.
Mark Hamade is also fitness enthusiast, an entrepreneur, a business coach, a Lebanese immigrant, a former Marine, and a cancer survivor.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Android
Thanks for listening. Please subscribe!
Episode 58 Show Notes
[00:00] Welcome and Intro
[2:10] Featured interview with Mark Hamade
Mark Hamade is a fitness enthusiast, an entrepreneur, a business coach, a Lebanese immigrant, a former Marine, and a cancer survivor. He set a resolution to lose more than 200 pounds.
In this conversation, Keith and Mark discuss:
- Mark’s immigration to the United States when he was 10 [2:30]
- Mark’s back injuries [6:40]
- How Mark made a decision to lose weight [9:25]
- How Mark broke his big resolution into smaller steps [22:00]
[33:15] Mark’s Instruction Manual
1. What are the habits you maintain every day to stay happy and healthy? [33:30]
- Mediate for 2-3 minutes each hour
- Each night write down what did well and didn’t do well
2. What personal development book do you recommend? [34:43]
- Willpower Doesn’t Work by Benjamin Hardy
3. Favorite personal mantra / inspirational quote [36:00]
- Without people problems, you have no problems
- Your heartaches and misfortunes will turn by never giving up
4. What’s your one guilty pleasure? [37:25]
5. When your time comes, how do you want to be remembered? [38:20]
- That he was able to make a difference in people’s lives for the better