When you’re ready to make a big change in your life, should you do it fast or do it slow? That depends! Kathleen Trotter joins us to talk about knowing your personality type when it comes to change. And mindfulness contributor Joelle Anderson joins us to talk about mindfulness tips for teenagers.
- Listen on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Google Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen on Android
Thanks for listening. Please subscribe!
Episode 80 Show Notes
[00:00] Welcome and Intro
[2:30] Fitness contributor Kathleen Trotter on Knowing Your Personality Type When It Comes to Change
Kathleen Trotter is author of Finding Your Fit: A Compassionate Trainer’s Guide to Making Fitness a Lifelong Habit
In this conversation, Keith and Kathleen discuss:
- How to know if you work better with gradual change or rapid change?
- Which works best could depend on your goal
- For gradual learners, weekly add-on goals work well
- Where to find Kathleen
[12:30] Mindfulness contributor Joelle Anderson on Mindfulness for teenagers
Joelle Anderson is a therapist specializing in mindfulness meditation and creator and host of the Kernel of Wisdom YouTube channel.
In this conversation, Keith and Joelle discuss:
- Kids are good at being mindful and living in the moment but teenagers struggle with this
- How “grounding” techniques can help teenagers
- Where to find Joelle