On April 11, 2017 I got a second chance at life when my little sister donated one of her kidneys to me.
It was a life-changing gift so I decided to change my life.
Now I’m learning everything I can about how to be human and sharing what I learn with whoever wants to join me on this amazing journey.
I’m blogging and podcasting about how to:
- Be happier
- Be healthier
- Be more organized and more productive
- Have better relationships
- Achieve my biggest goals and wildest dreams
Other stuff about me:
- I’m a writer who has worked in journalism, public relations, social media and publishing.
- I live in Toronto with my wife Laura, my sons Connor and Bryson, and our goldendoodle puppy Quincy.
- I like baseball, running, music, reading, writing and learning.
- I have written / edited several books. I’ve started working on a series of books related to the themes of this blog and podcast.
- My podcast is new and I’m super-excited about it. Check out the preview episode and then subscribe on Apple Podcasts and Android.